Business Case Manager* international
- Work experience
ENERTRAG provides all services related to renewable energies. We efficiently bring together electricity, heat and mobility in all areas of life. With over two decades of experience in Europe, our more than 800 employees combine all the competencies required for successful operation and efficient maintenance, citizen-oriented planning, reliable construction of energy plants and grids, and even complete interconnected power plants. We are always one energy ahead - be it in sector coupling, participation models or demand-driven night-time labeling.
- Screening for and evaluation of international project opportunities (priority: green H2, also: wind, solar, hybrid) with focus on early project phases.
- Ongoing assessment of current international projects (priority: green H2, also: wind, solar, hybrid) with focus on early project phases.
- Economic feasibility calculations in the form of generating and maintaining robust economic feasibility models with a focus on early project phases.
- Development and formalization of business cases of international projects and preparation of documentation for participation in auctions (land rights, H2 offtakes, etc.).
- Initiation of partnerships along all stages of the value chain in international projects.
- Ensuring the performance contribution of involved ENERTRAG departments as well as international partner developers with commercial issues in the individual project phases.
- Collaboration in content design of project development budgets
- Market analyses for purchase structures of electricity and hydrogen, negotiation of offtake partners and contracts for H2 products.
- Compliance with project objectives
- Development and closing of collaborations and investments with strategic project partners for development projects from the international green H2 portfolio.
- Collaborate on funding applications through formalized business case concepts for team funding.
- Support in essay and execution of due diligence in M&A processes for international projects such as essay appropriate advisory structures (led by the financing department).
- Support in the preparation and execution of financings for international projects (under the direction of the financing department).
- Establishment of contacts and networking in national and international target regions, especially in the field of H2 Offtaking, investors and financing institutions.
- Close monitoring of ENERTRAG's political approach to PtX in the international context, support for regulatory issues that are commercially relevant for international PtX projects. E.g. accompaniment H2Global, EU Green Hydrogen Alliance, dena GAP, etc.
- Ensure reporting and appropriate KPIs to monitor and control developments
We expect from you
- You have a successfully completed university degree in business administration or industrial engineering and at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of strategy consulting, M&A, business development with experience in technical projects.
- You can provide references in the support of M&A processes and have already conducted international contract negotiations.
- You have extensive knowledge of professional project management structures and experience in coordination of groups and content.
- You have an understanding and knowledge of planning, development and profitability calculations for renewable energy plants (especially for wind, solar and H2).
- You convince with your open-minded, solution-oriented and communicative personality.
- Your strengths also include a quick grasp, analytical skills, clear goal orientation and a high level of initiative.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English and can speak Spanish at best.
We offer you
In addition to an exciting job, you can expect the following benefits:
- A secure job with future prospects in a constantly growing, international company
- KiTa subsidies
- 30 days paid vacation per calendar year
- Access to the private pension plan at Allianz at "key account conditions" & subsidy from ENERTRAG AG in the amount of the saved social security contributions
- The possibility to participate in "employee mills" with above-average returns and/or tax optimization
- The possibility of mobile working (possible depending on the activity)
- A collegial environment and flexible working hours within the weekly core working hours model
- Individual further training opportunities
- Company health management and accident insurance
- and much more
* What counts with us are your skills and your motivation to advance renewable energies with us - not age, gender, skin color, origin, sexual orientation or religion.